~AssALamUALAIkum...HeLL0...0hAIYo g0zAImASu....AnneYongHaseYo~

Tuesday 29 March 2016

~whose team are you on~


Omg...

Whose having a fight?
What's happen?
Who starts the fight?

It is not just a mere fight between neighbor next door or between girls who fight among themselves to win over a guy...It is a fight between a man who had witnessed the death of his parent, preparing himself well for a revenge with a man who was born from the other planet...

They are our superheroes...Bat of Gotham vs Son of Krypton...Batman vs Superman...




If they are in the justice league, why did they fight each other?
Whose stir up the fire?
Is someone manipulating them?
Who will win in the end?

You are curious right???

I am not going to answer all those questions...You need to watch the movie...I already watched it and I am on team Batman...



I will not say that Batman vs Superman is the best comic book movie ever, but it is very good...The movie was pretty dark...The cinematography used in the movie was fantastic...The fight between Batman and Superman was amazing...The fight scene was well choreographed...

What is really lured me into the movie was the great performances by the actors...Ben Affleck's performance as Batman was superb...For me, he is the best Batman ever...Jesse Eisenberg's performance as Lex Luthor was brilliant...He plays his role like true devil...Not forget to mention on Gal Gadot as wonder women, I love women who can fight...

Overall 7/10 from me and I hope you would enjoy the movie...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...